STATEMENT OF FAITH ComingOne.com - HOME
1. The Person of Jesus Christ - Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man; sinless, born of a virgin, crucified for the sins of the world, raised bodily, alive forever - the one and only Savior and Lord.
2. Salvation and Righteousness - Salvation is by faith alone in Christ alone. Spiritual rebirth by personally receiving Christ is essential to be forgiven, saved, and made righteous before God.
3. The Authority of Scripture - The Hebrew and Greek Scriptures are historically accurate and absolutely true; the inspired Word of God and the supreme authority in the Church.
4. The Nature of God - The one and only true God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; the Creator, Savior, and Judge. God is holy, just, all powerful, all knowing, loving, eternal, and Lord of all.
5. The Atoning Death of Christ - Christ died as a substitutionary sacrifice, a complete and final ransom for sin so that all who come to Him by faith will be forever pardoned and forever saved.
6. Sin, Satan, Hell, and Judgment - Sin, Satan, Hell, and Judgment are objective, universal realities that we can be saved from only through faith in Christ.
7. The Church - The Church consists of every believer who has received Christ and has been born again. Every believer is a priest before God, directly under the authority of Christ.
8. The Second Coming - Jesus Christ will return physically to Earth to gather His saints, judge the nations, restore Israel, and establish His Kingdom on Earth for a thousand years.
9. Assurance of Salvation - Salvation can never be lost by anyone who has received Christ through faith and has been truly reborn of His Spirit.
10. The Holy Spirit - Every person who receives Christ is immediately baptized in the Holy Spirit once and for all time. In Christ we are complete and need no other anointing or baptism.