We welcome fellowship with all Christians who share these beliefs:
1. The Person of Jesus Christ -Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man; sinless,
born of a virgin, crucified for the sins of the world , raised bodily, ascended into
heaven, alive forever and coming again. Jesus is the one and only Messiah, Son of
God, Savior, Way, Truth, Life and Mediator between God and man.
2. Salvation and Righteousness -Salvation is solely by grace through faith in Jesus
Christ, not of ourselves; not because of works, lordship, repentance or baptism.
Spiritual rebirth through personally receiving Jesus as Savior is essential to be
forgiven, saved, and made righteous before God.
3. The Authority of Scripture -The Holy Bible is historically accurate and absolutely
true. It is the only inspired Word of God and the exclusive source of Divine truth,
revelation, prophecy, practice, knowledge and authority for the Church. No translation
is exclusively authoritative.
4. The Nature of God -The only true God is one and exists as three distinct persons:
Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He alone is the Creator, Savior, Lord and Judge. God
is absolutely holy, just, loving, all powerful, all knowing, eternal, sovereign,
unchanging and everywhere.
5. The Atoning Death of Christ -Christ died as a substitutionary sacrifice, a complete
and final atonement for sin so that all who come to Him by faith will be forever
pardoned and forever saved.
6. Sin, Satan, Hell and Judgment -Sin, Satan, Judgment and eternal punishment in
Hell are objective, universal realities that we can be saved from only through faith
7. The Gospel - The Gospel is simply whosoever believes in the Lord Jesus Christ
as their Savior, as Him who was crucified for their sins and raised from the dead;
will receive the free gift of eternal life, have all their sins forgiven, become
born again and will be accounted righteous forever.
8. The Church -The Church consists of all believers who have received Christ and
been born again. Every believer is a priest before God, directly and solely under
the authority of Christ.
9. The Second Coming -Jesus Christ will return to Earth bodily and visibly on the
clouds after the Tribulation to raise the dead in Christ, rapture the Church, restore
Israel, inherit the throne of David, judge the nations and rule the world for a thousand
10. Assurance of Salvation -Salvation can never be lost by anyone who has received
Christ through faith and has been reborn of His Spirit. God’s gifts of grace are
11. The Holy Spirit -Every person who receives Christ is immediately baptized in
the Holy Spirit once and for all time. The Holy Spirit regenerates, seals, guides,
empowers, convicts, counsels and illuminates the Scriptures.
12. Prophecy and Revelation -All prophecy and revelation ceased with the completion
of the last book of the Bible and the end of the Apostolic Age. Anyone since who
claims to have any additional prophecy, revelation, word, vision, dream, scripture,
doctrine, tradition or authority beyond what is in the written Word of God is a false
prophet, a liar and a heretic.